Thursday, April 26, 2007

About Me

Hi! I'm EverydayHero AKA Wes Crouch.


I've been in bands for as long as I can remember. What I don't remember (or maybe trying to forget?) is how well the bands have done. I've been stuck with THE WORST bunches of guys ever and not one of my musical endeavors has gotten very far off the ground. Lately its been starting to look good though. I did a few side projects, and now it seems that bands from all over are dying to get me to sing for them, girls are dying to get me to sing to them, and I'm dying to get back on the main stage. I'm here to document my journey as I go from small town natural disaster to big time musician/heart breaker and maybe help a few of you along the way. I'll be posting Journal entries, How To's, Reveiws of Bands both well known and upcoming, and reviews of the gear that you need to have! I'm always around so if you have a question about anything band related or otherwise, feel free to ask!

Oh... and P.S. If you need a singer??? Let me know!!!

No comments: