Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting Started...

Ok, well this is my first time doing this, so as you read my blogs will hopefully get better... hopefully. I'm going to be writing about my experiences with trying to start a indie/rock band. This should be entertaining as 1) Music is something everyone loves. 2) Rockstars are cool and looked up to. 3) Who doesnt want to start their own band. Being a college kid, there is also the multitude of problems that comes with school that will mesh with my neverending pursuit of fame and fortune. Please feel free to comment and ask me questions; this is supposed to be entertaining, so help me to make it how you would like it. I hope you all enjoy my pain throughout this endeavor, because although writing music is something i love more than anything else, being in a band is something i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies.

Listening To: Cute is What We Aim For, "The Curse of Curves"

No comments: