Thursday, April 12, 2007

Break-ups and Make-ups

So I guess I forgot this page existed. Or maybe I just put it on the back burner while I was slacking in school. I last wrote in December. As Her Voice Fades (we had finally decided on a name) played a few shows and then disbanded because our guitar player decided to rejoin his old project now that they had a full summer tour. It was a shame too; we had finished some brand new songs, half an EP, and were about to go into the studio. He recently contacted me and told me he found another guitarist and wanted to start the project back up with both of us. I'm a little hesitant, because he's already backed out on me once, but I'll give him another go. I've also contacted another band about joining. This ones more screamo oriented. I sent them some of my old demo's and he loved them, so we should be getting together in a few weeks and working on some material. I just put up a music player on the right side of the page, so you can listen to some rough demo's as well and follow my style. The songs are DEFINITELY not perfect, but it will give you an idea of what I sound like. I'll keep everyone updated on which band I pick and how that all works out... Screamo... that means I need to learn how to scream... "It's nothing mom!!! The devils in my room!", or maybe a dying animal... Oh boy.

Listening To: Greeley Estates, "Angela Lansbury Keeps Guys Like You Off the Street"