Saturday, November 18, 2006

"Stealing Stars"

We had one of the most successful writing sessions I've had so far last night. We finished a brand new song most likely to be titled "Stealing Stars", worked on picking a band name, and started redoing our first song. The band name thing has become a big issue for us. I think I'm going to make a post with all of our ideas so far and ask any readers for suggestions, likes, dislikes, and new ideas. Maybe you can help us pick a name, because we're so indecisive. It's going to be a while before we get any material on myspace, but any help from you may speed up the process. I went to a concert at a local high school tonight with some friends, and it only made me want to get on stage. Even though the bands were'nt very good, any time I see live music it reminds me why I'm trying so hard in the first place. God I love music.

No comments: